1. Keep things interesting this summer with grilled lemonade.
Sugar-coated lemons + grilling = a caramelized delight. Get the recipe here.
2. Keep your cookies moist with an apple wedge.
And if you’re storing them for a while, swap out the wedge for a new one. Cookie crisis averted.
3. Save Parmesan rinds to make Parmesan broth.
If you haven’t been making this, all your future soups and risotto will thank you.
4. Cut perfect cake layers with dental floss.
A secret from the pros. Watch how to here.
5. Use a stand mixer to shred your meat.
Not just for baking, people. Tips on how to perfect the method here.
6. Kick your cocktails up a notch with ~smoked ice~.
Yup, it’s a thing. Find out how to do it here.
7. Add mayonnaise to boxed cake mix.
Kansas Allen Box 317 Lillooet Bc / Via instructables.comchlomo.org
Don’t “ewww,” you won’t even taste it! About 2 tablespoons will make everything extra moist and super rich.
8. Make an adorable “mushroom” salad with eggs and tomatoes.
AWWWWW! Quick how-to here.
9. Poach your salmon in plastic bags.
The easiest way to seal in tons of flavor. Step-by-step guide here.
10. Make milk foam without a fancy frother.
The Kitchn / Via thekitchn.com
All you need for that latte is a microwave and the ability to shake it.
Like this post? Share this article with your friends. Click your favorite social media below:)